“Market conditions can change quite abruptly, and correlations under those circumstances don’t always work – recently they were both going the same direction – straight down!”
– Carl Noble on market volatility and indicators
Pinnacle Advisory Group’s Senior Investment Analyst Carl Noble will walk retail investors through five major potential stumbling blocks of investing in today’s volatile and uncertain markets. Learn how to speak with clients about these key areas of their financial plan:
You’ll learn how to handle questions from clients about:
- When is diversification not necessarily the best strategy
- When to Turn off The Media Circus on TV
- How to find the investment information the pros use
- When to decide you’re smarter than your fund manager
- When it’s time to call in the pros to manage your wealth
Don’t miss this informative half-hour episode with a top expert.
Carl Noble is a Chartered Financial Analyst® who joined Pinnacle in 2001 after graduating with honors with a B.S. degree in Finance from the University of Maryland. In his role as Senior Investment Analyst, he helped develop Pinnacle’s Tactical Asset Allocation investment strategy from its beginnings in 2002, and remains actively involved in its ongoing operations. During his tenure Pinnacle has successfully weathered three significant corrections, including the recovery from the 2000 Tech Bubble, the Financial Crisis of 2008, and more recently, smaller recessive corrections within a 10-year bull market.